Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lab Rat

My group of friends are a very nice group of friends. I say this sarcastically of course. They are not nice. They are assholes. I am used as there lab rat. I go down to the small commons where me and my posse chillax and down there I always here this, "Hey Ian. I saw this cool thing on T.V. yesterday. Lemme' try it on you!".

I say, "Ok!", because I'm a dumbass...but I'm a dumbass for the people. So here's what they do. They start by putting me in a head lock or a full nelson or whatever they saw. Next they say , "Duhahaha. Now get out!". Now looking at me, you might be able to tell I'm not very limber. Nor am I very strong. So I have to sit in this uncomfortable position for anywhere from 5-15 minutes. It is, simply put, using me as a lab rat.

No comments: